Kisan Credit Card: Kisan Yojana is a scheme that offers short-term,revolving credit to farmers across india. it was launched i augst 1998 in a bid to mitigate any financial shortcoming experienced by farmers during crop cultivation narvesting and maintenance of their produce.Another significant kisan credit card feature is accident insurance. KCC holders are covered against financial losses of up to rs 50 thusend against death.
Kisan Credit Card :Overview
Kisan Credit Card :3Overview are its.
|Kisan Credit Card Yojana
|Kisan Credit Card
|1.State Bank of india, 2.Axis bank 3.HDFC Bank 4.bank of India
|KCC card days
Kisan Credit Card:Benefits and Features
Kisan Credit Card: Benefits and Features are its.
- Farmers receive an atm cum credit card that can be used to withdraw cash from atms.
- KCC comes with a 12 monthly repayment period. which offers adequate time to pay off any debt.
- The limit for kss is determined based on the crops cultivated. the scale of finance and maintenance exoense. for marginal farmers, a flexible limit of 10,000 to rs.50,000 is provided.
- The maximum limit of a kisan credit card can increase every years after an annual review.Farmers with good repayment history will get incentivised with a higher credit limit to tackle inflation.
- IT allows for conversion or rescheduling of repayment if the crope are damaged because of any nature calamity. its repayment policy also allows clearing off the debt only after harvest.
- A simplified application and document process eliminatess any hassle and helps save time.
- its interest rate is similar to that of other advances from the agriculture sector.also the credit facility is valid for three years without any need for a seasonal appraisal.
- Another singnificant kcc freather is accident insurance. kisan credit card holders are covered againts financial.
Kisan Credit Card:Eligibility Criteria
Kisan Credit Card:The eligibility criteria for the kcc schem are as follws;
- Any individual farmers who is an owner cultivator.
- people who belong to a group and are joint borrowers. the group has to be owner cultivators.
- share croppers, tenant farmers or an oral lessee are elibility for the kcc.
- self-help grops or joint liability groups of share croppers, farmers, tenant farmers etc.
- farmers invilved in the production of crop or allied activities such as animals husbandry along with non-farm activities such as fishemen.
- you possess aregistered boat or other fishing craft and possess the required permit or licences for estuary or ocean fishing.
- This involves,among other thing owning or renting a pond an open water body a tank or a hatchery.sheeps , rabbits,goats,pigs,birds,poultry,and sheds they have owned, rented or leased.
Kisan Credit Card:How Apply
Kisan Credit Card: apply are its pross.
- visit the website of the bank you wish to apply for the kisan credit card scheme.
- From the list of options,choose the kisan credit card.
- on clicking the option of apply the website will redirect you to the application page.
- fill the form with the required details and click or submit.
- On doing so,an application reference number will be sent.
- If you are eligible the bank will get back to you the further process within 4 working days,
Kisan Credit Card:FAQ
Kisan Credit Card Faq are its.
what farmers can seek a loan from kcc for up to rs 3lakh at interest?
Farmers can seek a loan from kcc for up to rs 3 lakh at interest 4%
Kisan credit card given top bank?
Kisan credit card give top bank 1.state bank of india 2.axis bank india 3.HDFC BANK 4.bank of india